Texas Tough Volleyball Camp 2015
By CC Storm Volleyball
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS OUR 2015 SUMMER CAMP INFO. PLEASE GO TO LATEST NEWS FOR ALL NEW CAMP INFO.
There is no better time than summer to start preparing for the next school volleyball season. While many may take the summer off get a leg up on your competition at our Texas Tough Volleyball Camp. Three nights jammed packed with a high level of training and increased individual playing time for athletes in grades 9-12. We work hard on helping you refine your technique and get exposure to the tactical aspects of the game in our camp. This is ideal for the volleyball player striving to be the best.
Texas Tough Volleyball Camp
Camp Dates, Times & Ages
- June 8th, 9th, and 10th (Monday-Wednesday)
- Nightly from 6pm to 9pm
- Grades 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th
- Our camp location will be at Tuloso-Midway High School. Camp will be nightly on dates and times for ages/grades above.
Our Featured Coaches:
- Tanya Allen – Head Volleyball Coach TAMUK Javalina Volleyball
- Hannah Walker – Asst. Volleyball Coach TAMUK Javalina Volleyball
Our Camp Coaching Staff Includes:
- RJ Goubeaux – Former Professional Volleyball Player & Current TAMUK Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Ashley Phelps & Kelsee Felux – TAMUCC Islanders Volleyball
- Shelby Curlee & Thomas Ramirez – CC Storm Volleyball
Cost Of The Camp
- $85 before
May 19thJune 2nd (that’s right we extended this price one more week)
- $100 after June 2nd
- $125 at the door
To Lock In Your Spot Please Select From The Options Below. All registrations after the 29th receive no t-shirt.
***PLEASE NOTE – IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT OR CANCEL, DUE TO FEES FOR GYM, VARIOUS EQUIPMENT, AND COACHES FEES, YOU WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED. ALL SPOTS SOLD ARE DEPENDENT ON HAVING A FULL GYM AND PARTICIPATION.