Storm December 2021 Training Programs
Are you in the Corpus Christi area and wanting to improve your volleyball skills or become a better athlete?
You don’t have to be on a Storm team to improve your volleyball skills or become a better athlete. Most of our training is open to anyone regardless of club or school
Here’s a few things we’re doing:
- December Boot Camps CLICK HERE – We’ve got several boot camps we’re offering in December. These are not beginner camps. They are advanced training please do not sign up if you are new to volleyball. If you are in the 8th grade you must play on a club team.
- Hitting & Jump Boot Camp – CLICK HERE if you want to jump higher and hit harder? This boot camp for grades 8th-12 is the camp to help you do just that.
- Libero/Defensive Specialist Boot Camp – CLICK HERE if you’re wanting to take your defensive game to the next level. This is an advanced camp for 8th-12th grades for defensive players.
- Setter Boot Camp – CLICK HERE if you’ve established yourself as a setter and want to advance even more as a setter. This advanced setter boot camp is for 8th-12th grade setters.
- December Athlete Sports Performance Training CLICK HERE – Monthly training programs for 6th-12th grade athletes to help you become a better athlete: jump training and speed agility strength training.
- Beginner Lessons CLICK HERE – Each week are focused lessons focusing on either setting, hitting or defense for 9th-12th grades
NOW is the time to improve yourself for club or to start getting ready for your upcoming school season?
Our coaches and trainers know how to train and build better volleyball players and we’ve created the training programs to help you get there.