Storm January 2022 Training Programs
If you’re in the Corpus Christi area and want to improve your volleyball skills or become a better athlete then train with us.
You don’t have to be on a Storm team to improve your volleyball skills or become a better athlete. Most of our training is open to anyone regardless of club or school
Here’s a few things we’re doing:
- January Boot Camps CLICK HERE – We’re already planning some more positional boot camps for January. These won’t be beginner camps. They are advanced training so please do not sign up if you are new to volleyball. If you are in the 8th grade you must play on a club team.
- Hitting & Jump Boot Camp – CLICK HERE if you want to jump higher and hit harder? This boot camp for grades 8th-12 is the camp to help you do just that.
- Libero/Defensive Specialist Boot Camp – CLICK HERE if you’re wanting to take your defensive game to the next level. This is an advanced camp for 8th-12th grades for defensive players.
- Setter Boot Camp – CLICK HERE if you’ve established yourself as a setter and want to advance even more as a setter. This advanced setter boot camp is for 8th-12th grade setters.
- January Athlete Sports Performance Training CLICK HERE – Monthly training programs for 6th-12th grade athletes to help you become a better athlete: jump training and speed agility strength training.
- Beginner Lessons CLICK HERE – Each week we’ll have volleyball lessons and clinics focusing on either setting, hitting or defense for 7th-12th grades
NOW is the time to commit to a plan of improve yourself as a player or an athlete for your club season or to start getting ready for your upcoming school season?
Our coaches and trainers know how to train and build better volleyball players and we’ve created the training programs to help you get there.