Storm April 2022 Training Programs
If you’re in the Corpus Christi area and want to improve your volleyball skills or become a better athlete then train with us.
You don’t have to be on a Storm team to improve your volleyball skills or become a better athlete. Most of our training is open to anyone regardless of club or school
Here’s a few things we’re doing:
- April Boot Camps CLICK HERE – We have another great positional boot camp planned in April. This won’t be a beginner camp. It’s advanced training so please do not sign up if you are new to volleyball. If you are in the 8th grade you must play on a club team for our boot camps.
- Setter Boot Camp – CLICK HERE if you’ve established yourself as a setter and want to advance even more as a setter. This advanced setter boot camp is for 8th-12th grade setters.
- April Athlete Sports Performance Training CLICK HERE – Do you want to get better as an athlete? We have training programs for speed/agility and for jump training for 6th-12th grade athletes. This month we’ve also added back in our 3rd-5th grade Early Movers.
- April Clinics – CLICK HERE – In April we’ll be having our volleyball clinics focusing on different positions for 7th-12th grades. We’ve got a few in already and we’ll be adding more. Each clinic is limited in size and focuses on getting the reps you need to improve your game.
- Storm Volleyball Academy – CLICK HERE We’ll be kicking off a new session of LiL Storm for 5-9 year olds and Storm Prep for 4th-7th grades on Thursdays again on April 14th.
NOW is the time to commit to a plan of improving yourself as a player or an athlete for your club season or to start getting ready for your upcoming school season?
Our coaches and trainers know how to train and build better volleyball players and we’ve created the training programs to help you get there.